Carwood have been producing Remanufactured Turbochargers for over two decades now, the remanufacturing operation is now based in a specially developed factory at Ollerton near Newark in the UK. Originally supplying defence and OES contracts the business has developed significantly with ranges now available for car, van, truck, plant and specialist applications.
The facility is equipped with the latest remanufacturing, balancing and testing technology including:
• Turbo Technics VSR 430 CHRA balancing machine
• Turbo Technics VTR Calibration
• Schenck 110MBS CHRA balancing equipment
• Carwood bespoke performance test rig
• Gatetest 3 Actuator Tester
• Giesler Horizontal Rotor Balancer
Quality control is certified to ISO9001:2008 and Environmental Management to ISO 14001:2004. The Ollerton facility is in the process of gaining TS16940 approval with certification anticipated in 2016.
Our Turbochargers are supplied and used by a number of well-known customers worldwide including Caterpillar, Perkins Engines, Isuzu, Jaguar Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Ministry of Defence, Army and Navy.
Key features and benefits of Carwood Turbochargers:
• Vehicle and engine manufacturer approved supplier
• Wide range in stock for all vehicles
• Next day delivery of stock items
• 2 year guarantee for car applications
• Turbo evaluation and reporting service
• Remanufacture of your own turbo if preferred
• Considerable economic benefit over new units
• Significant environmental benefits
For customers using the MAM automotive catalogue system, if you’d like to see our remanufactured turbochargers please enable Carwood as a supplier and Turbochargers are listed under the CTR classification.
Contact Us for More Information on the Products & Services we Offer in Ollerton
If you have any questions regarding any of our products and services offered at our Ollerton workshop, please feel free to contact us and we’ll help to answer whatever query’s you may have. Whether you’re looking for new engine parts (turbochargers) or you’d like to discuss remanufactured turbochargers, we’ll be more than happy to offer our advice and information.
Tech hotline No: +44 (0) 1623 867 996
Telephone: 01623 863 600
Fax: 01623 863 606
Unit 1 & 2 Whitewater Place
Boughton Industrial Estate South
Monday – Friday: 8.00-5.30
Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays