Call: 01623 867999
Carwood have been remanufacturing Turbochargers for over two decades and the operation is now based in a specially developed factory at Ollerton near Newark in the UK. Originally supplying defence and OES contracts the business has developed significantly with ranges now available for car, van, truck, plant and specialist applications. The facility is equipped with the latest remanufacturing, balancing and testing technology including:
- Turbo Technics VSR 430 CHRA balancing machine
- Turbo Technics VTR Calibration
- Schenck 110MBS CHRA balancing equipment
- Carwood bespoke performance test rig
- Gatetest 3 Actuator Tester
- Giesler Horizontal Rotor Balancer
Quality control is certified to ISO9001:2015 and Environmental Management to ISO 14001:2004.
Our Turbochargers are supplied and used by a number of well-known customers worldwide including Caterpillar, Perkins Engines, Isuzu, Jaguar Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Ministry of Defence, Army and Navy.
Key features and benefits of Carwood Turbochargers:
- Vehicle and engine manufacturer approved supplier
- Wide range in stock for all vehicles
- Next day delivery of stock items
- 2 year guarantee for car applications
- Turbo evaluation and reporting service
- Remanufacture of your own turbo if preferred
- Considerable economic benefit over new units
- Significant environmental benefits
For customers using the MAM automotive catalogue system, please enable Carwood as a supplier and Turbochargers are listed under the CTR classification.