Carwood has a long track record of Diesel Fuel Injection Remanufacturing going back to 1976 when the first diesel shop was opened in Coventry in the UK Midlands. With the developments in diesel technology and operating pressure of between 200 – 2500 bar, quality of remanufacture is essential. Today our Diesel System operation is based in Birmingham, it is a World Class remanufacturer of diesel fuel injectors and diesel fuel pumps. The facility is one of the most advanced independent diesel re-manufacturing centre in Europe.
The Carwood Diesel programme covers all types and makes of diesel products. We remanufacture and stock a comprehensive, allmakes range of diesel pumps and injectors from all major systems manufacturers. Carwood is an approved Diesel Centre for Bosch, Delphi (CAV/Lucas), Denso, VDO (Siemens/Continental), Zexel and Stanadyne, covering all makes, all systems and all types of diesel vehicles and diesel engines including car, van, truck, bus, plant, marine and special applications.
The business specialises in:
- Common Rail Injectors and Fuel Pumps
- Electronic Unit Pumps (EUP)
- Electronic Unit Injectors (EUI)
In addition to the modern systems Carwood maintains its expertise in conventional technology and provides a world class service on:
- Mechanical and pneumatic in-line fuel pumps from 2 – 12 cylinders
- Rotary fuel pumps (VP, EDC, DP200, DPA)
- Pintle injectors
- Long Stem injectors
- Lift Pumps
The processes, staff, workshops and equipment of Carwood Diesel Systems are approved by Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens VDO (Continental), Stanadyne, Woodhead (Bryce), CAV, Zexel. All products are produced under the control of ISO9001:2015 certification for Quality Management. ISO140001:2015
Key features of the Carwood Diesel Proposition include:
- Computer controlled core management
- Product assembly in state of the art conditions including Class 7 Clean Room facilities certified to ISO 14644.
- All technicians are OEM Factory trained.
- We only use the latest specification OEM test data and approved test equipment.
Servicing the UK, Europe and Worldwide markets, some of our Key customers include Land Rover, Jaguar, Caterpillar, Perkins, Ministry of Defence, Army and Royal Navy.