With over 40 years experience in the industry, Carwood is a leading remanufacturer of technical products for the automotive aftermarket.
The main products remanufactured by Carwood are:
- diesel fuel injection pumps and injectors including high pressure common rail
- turbochargers for car, van truck bus plant and specialist applications including VG/VVT and electronically actuated units
- starters and alternators for all type of vehicle and engine
- rotors, stators, armatures and other coil wound electrical components
- electrical control panels and instrumentation
- plant and field equipment
Re-manufacturing is a well established industry, growing in sophistication in line with increasing vehicle technology and addressing the demand for quality as good as or better than the original item. There is an established recognition world wide of the importance of remanufacturing which retains and recycles raw materials and uses up to 85% less energy than new production. A large number of international manufacturers of vehicles, engines, major components, and sub assemblies now offer a remanufacturing programme to compliment their new products, some of these manufacturers are supplied by Carwood.
Carwood has all the required remanufacturing skills from core sourcing and management through state of the art production processes and quality control to final packing and own branding if required.